Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Amgen 2010 Tour of California - Stage 7 Downtown Los Angeles

Thousands showed up in Downtown Los Angeles to watch Stage 7, the individual time trial.

We weren't the 5 minutes and there is George Hincapie of BMC riding by on his bike on his way to the team bus to warm up.
George warming up. I think he's smiling at me!

Michael Roger of HTC Columbia, the current GC leader of the Tour of California

Jason McCartney of Radio Shack rolling out for his TT.

My failed attempt to take a picture of Mark Cavendish of HTC Columbia. Unfortunately he did not make the cut yesterday.
Crowds were in front of the Radio Shack bus all day.

Inside the Radio Shack mechanic truck

Johan Bruyneel of Radio Shack

A failed attempt to get a picture with Fabian Cancellara

Mathew Mcconaughey hanging out at the Radio Shack bus
Waiting patiently for Chris to take a picture with me.

YAY!! I finally got a picture with my favorite, Chris Horner of Radio Shack!

No comments:

Post a Comment